Anycall Samsung Sch-w750

Guest maria_hpm

Guest maria_hpm

where to buy it?
Hi

I really like the new anycall samsung sch-w750 mobile phone.

its the one used in Boys over Flowers,

Im sorry that i dont have a photo at the moment.

i live in the uk and i would like to ask if this phone works here.

i can buy it from korea but i want to know if it works here.

thank you.

Guest caramelmacchiato

I know the phone!

Btw, I am from UK too!

where about in UK do you stay?

Basically, i was told the phone cannot be used in UK,

but know what, my friend told me the phone should be able to use by unlocking it.

Not quite sure how, but there are a few shops in chinatown london that can help this out.

Btw, do yo know where i can get this phone?

I really really want it!!!!

Hope this helps!

Guest maria_hpm

hey,thanks for ur reply.

i live in london.i went to china town here and they said that it might work but i have to bring them all the details about the phone.

my friend can get it for me from korea,but the sales person from there said that it wont work outside korea.

if i cant get this one i might have to buy a samsung tocco.

Guest ekirii

not quite sure how accurate my info is but i THINK the phones should be able to be unlocked. my guess comes because i've been browsing a chinese import site and they import the samsung w420, w750 etc (the haptic anycall series) and they're usable in china so i'm guessing that it's also applicable wherever u live.

considering whether to buy the w420 atm ^^ or stay with my SE w980...

Guest caramelmacchiato

Hihi!

Ooooh, does that mean that I can ask the shop in chinatown to import this phone for me from korea?

I am sure it is usable anywhere,

cuz my friend can use his korean phone in London.

I really really want to get this phone!!!!

Guest ekirii

well, i'm not really sure if your shop in chinatown would be able to import it since the import service i'm talking about is sort of a really complicated system of... the closest example i can think of is ebaying. think... chinese version of ebay, except it's closed off to international sales. if you're an international buyer, how it works is that you ask a surrogate buyer, the import company i was talking about, to buy it for you and then ship it to you.

i've accessed this market a few times already and everything's been pretty reliable and efficient so far (they charge commission though), but it's quite complicated and everything is in chinese and i don't think your shop in chinatown would use it. but having said that, they might be able to import it another way but i dunno since this phone is really only sold in korea.

another way would be to directly access the korean sort-of-equivalent to ebay and buy the phone off there. i have an account but the problem with buying it directly from the korean market is that it remains locked to SKT or KTF (korean networks). so you would get a locked phone and would have to unlock it back in london. on the other hand with the chinese market, it SHOULD be unlocked - assumption since the phone is able to be used in china - but it's just a lot more complicated.

lol, lots of people outside korea want the haptic phones and i agree! they're gorgeous! but it's sooo hard to get them if you're not in korea yourself or know people there who can post it out.

Guest caramelmacchiato

Thanks for the information.

Would you mind giving me the korean sort of ebay site, please?

Also, the chinese site, plz?

Thanks!

Archived