Tattoo

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Hot Like Wasabi

Tattoo

Post by Hot Like Wasabi »

I thought I remember seeing a topic of a board member who had a tattoo on there hand of the Wind Rune but couldn't find it under search.

Anyways:
http://myspace-826.vo.llnwd.net/00931/6 ... 8826_m.jpg

It's not real but I wanted to see how it looked. If I did get it, it would be a little bigger.
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

If I ever had to get anything like a rune tattooed on me... it'd totally be the Soul Eater.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

Kirkis.... you definatly stole my idea... lol, just kidding >.> but I am going to be getting the Soul Eater tattooed on my sometime in the future, not sure when, but I will ^^
Hot Like Wasabi

Post by Hot Like Wasabi »

yeah, Soul Eater is awesome. Not sure how I feel about having a logo resembling the grim reaper on me though :twisted:
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

C'mon, where've you been, skulls, death, grim reapers, etc. are the cool tattoos to get... or atleast they were in the 90's... now it's all about the Tribal tattoos! Maybe you can get a Tattoo like Zell from FF8... it'll only make you cry for a week straight because of the pain, xD
Eroschilles

Post by Eroschilles »

I'm going to all five true runes on my back as soon as i can get $250 to do a single sitting and a pass off-post. And i was thinking about the rune of begining and the souleater on my upper arms. I definitely have to scar myself before going to the desert.

I want to get all 27 true runes tattooed, but I don't have all the images for them for the artist to copy yet. But I've got lots of time to get them all. 5 or 7 at first should be a good start.
Alayna

Post by Alayna »

Hey, nice!! Jowy is the best!
I'm the one with the True Wind Rune btw XD

I wanted to get Jowy's rune too but I'm too afraid to get it on my hand b/c if the artist doesn't do it JUUUUST right people will either think it's a black burning cross, or even worse an upside-down burning cross...

Just get a good artist and you should be fine :D
Last edited by Alayna on Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

i think the true fire rune and soul eater look cool. so do some other runes like RoP and Sword rune. I would get a tatto on my arm but its against my religion but wow Eroschilles all 27 runes... good luck haha
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I think that I will get mine sometime after I move to Japan, since I know that they'd be able to do the Soul Eater. The guy that my stepdad get's his tattoos from said he couldn't do the Soul Eater, why? I have no idea, though I think my stepdad just didn't want it on him (he wanted me to pick out a tattoo for him that would represent me) and I think that I 'd want to get my tattoo just right, I wouldn't want it to look like a paper tattoo.
Aryano

Post by Aryano »

Hi :)
I really want to get a few true rune tattoos. Does anyone have a pictures of the all the current known true runes?
I'm thinking circle and lightning, but i want to see them all.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
:)
Alayna

Post by Alayna »

Aryano wrote:Hi :)
I really want to get a few true rune tattoos. Does anyone have a pictures of the all the current known true runes?
I'm thinking circle and lightning, but i want to see them all.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
:)
Sure!
Here's scans I took of the Suikoden V Artbook (this does not include the Suikoden V true runes)
http://www.alayna.net/truerunes.jpg

And here are the secondary runes...
http://www.alayna.net/runes.jpg
Pyro

Post by Pyro »

you know people say wow you love that game a lot. but i think they symbols (for emotions and ect....plus they look freakin sweet) more than anything

i want the rune of punishment personally
Eagles May Soar But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

The Black Sword Rune looks mint, HLW. I think it would indeed look much better bigger.

I'm actually pondering on whether or not I should get a True Fire Rune tattooed onto my chest. I'm not sure though. I think it would look awesome, but you never know, it could turn out bad, and pow! It's stuck on you.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
Alastor

Post by Alastor »

I have two friends who have Bright Shield and Black Sword. I find a picture and show you.
For me Soul Eater would be a choice.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Hey, it's not Suikoden related, but I did get a new tat 3 days ago on a business trip. Strangely enough, it's just now starting to scab. It's my 4th tat. It hurt, especially when they got to the underside of my arm, but it was well worth it.

http://zurds.com/pics/albums/tatty2.jpg
http://zurds.com/pics/albums/tatty3.jpg

Anyhow, I figure we can turn this into a tattoo thread that's not just Suikoden related as long as everyone remembers not to actually post images in their posts!
Purr.