Marty Feldman

mdingwall

Administrator
Comedic genius and staunch QPR fan.

rvhlvCZ.jpg

Born with serious challenges in life yet he overcame them all. Quite the swordsman as well. I've always been a big fan of the great man.

Remember him in an old British movie early 70s and he's running across a beach with a topless beauty. I think her name was Julie Ege.

What a contrast a wee ugly guy and a stunning topless Scandinavian.

I used to have one of his LP's here is one of the songs---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eAalhMheUQ

Remember him in an old British movie early 70s and he's running across a beach with a topless beauty. I think her name was Julie Ege.

What a contrast a wee ugly guy and a stunning topless Scandinavian.
Sure it was "Every Home Should Have One". Remember seeing it at the pictures when I was about 16.

He did a skit on BBC where he was an English football commentator at an International match. England v.Argentina. Where he gradually gets more and more xenophobic as the game goes on. "Of course the goalie couldn't hold onto the ball with all that hair oil on it". The ref started off as Swiss and ends up as German "Goosestepping his way back to the halfway line".
Absolute classic. "Score, gallant little England nil, greasy dagoes 2"

He did a skit on BBC where he was an English football commentator at an International match. England v.Argentina. Where he gradually gets more and more xenophobic as the game goes on. "Of course the goalie couldn't hold onto the ball with all that hair oil on it". The ref started off as Swiss and ends up as German "Goosestepping his way back to the halfway line".
Absolute classic. "Score, gallant little England nil, greasy dagoes 2"

Initial description of the Ref was “the genial Swiss referee” It did deteriorate from there.

Never watched Young Frankenstein for years but I'm getting the urge after reading some of the comments. The man was genius

Latest posts

Back